Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Party Hearty!


Here's my card for the Monday Makeover Challenge at Paper Crafter's Library inspired by Jessica Witty. You can see her card here. I wanted to make a birthday card for my Grandma, who is turning 94! I found some paper in my stash from Bella Blvd with these cute playing cards. I cut them out and used them as the focal point, which works out perfectly because my Grandma's an awesome Bridge player. The heart next to  the 'party hearty' is punched from c/s. I pierced two holes and used a white gel pen to give the illusion that it's a button. My Grandma has a great sense of humor, so I'm hoping she'll like it.
Thanks for looking,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. super cute card! i love the playing cards idea to represent your Grandmother's age! very clever! it's quite a blessing that she has been with you for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete